For our Product Analyst, we are looking for a problem solver who can help us understand customer behavior and analyse business issues.
You will help to build a holistic view of FarFetch customers across devices, channels and interactions.
We look for Analysts who are able to make recommendations, backed up by sound business acumen and data, all of which will add value to the business and enable stakeholders to make informed decisions. You will use your story-telling skills to express complex analytical results in a clear, concise manner which emphasizes the ‘so what’ of your findings and enables stakeholders to take positive action.
What you’ll do:
- You will work on key strategic projects and ad-hoc analysis and provide thought leadership in hypothesis development efforts.
- You will add value to requests from business leaders and build reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business. This requires a strong understanding of business processes and data flows;
- You will build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams - influencing business KPIs, roadmaps and prioritisation
- You will create and support customer analytics models to understand customer online behavior;
- You will create automated dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation;
- You will identify and champion improvements in our capability, such as data developments, best practices, and L&D
- You will work in an agile fashion, and deliver on time and accurately
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You can demonstrate strategic thinking and a strong analytical mindset
- You have experience in data analytics or can demonstrate similar
- You are a graduate of a Bachelor of Science program or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines (desired);
- You are experienced in leveraging data and analytics to solve real-world problems and create new solutions;
- You are an individual that can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances
- You are a team player that cares about the people that work around you. You want to help mentor more junior members and help foster a great team culture.
- You are highly skilled in Excel and SQL skills;
- You are an excellent communicator with presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- You are competent in both written and verbal communication
- You are experienced with BI and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, etc.) is preferred;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.