About the team:
Our mission is to leverage expert data to create and scale content and curation across channels and touchpoints to inspire customers to discover and shop. Including leveraging complex and nuanced taxonomy data and content from our communities of boutiques, brands, customers and influencers.
We're responsible for creating meaningful, engaging, beautiful experiences that create emotional connections with our customers. We understand our user needs, champion them and protect them throughout the product process.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the inspiration team. The Inspiration team at Farfetch is responsible for creating a shopping experience with integrated content and curation that inspires and guides fashion lovers to confidently shop, explore, discover, indulge and trust their buying decisions.Farfetch have the world’s biggest offering of luxury fashion and a global audience of fashion lovers. Key to our inspiration effort is our ability to curate trends & edits from our global community of fashion experts. We take a continuous test and learn approach to determine what experiences and features are most effective for delighting and inspiring our global audience of fashion lovers and community of experts. You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts, marketing, and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry. You will learn about who the Farfetch customer is and shape an experience for them, which is creative, luxury and brilliant! You will be responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for making Farfetch the first place people look to for luxury fashion inspiration
What you’ll do:
- You will create a hypothesis for product improvements to be tested and drive these tests through from ideation to analytics.
- You’ll advocate for your users and champion user-centred design to deliver intuitive, innovative and delightful user experiences.
- You will gather and distil requirements from several sources, such as user research and analytics; turning them into an actionable vision.
- You will work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement.
- You will support the Inspiration tooling & platform Product Manager, and guide the tooling implementation and optimisation for the creation of meaningful content
- You will champion a test and learn approach to identify and optimise existing users desires, new opportunities and maximise business value
- You will define and track metrics to measure effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- You will distil the vision and strategy to your engineering team so that all team members embrace and champion the vision
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees
- You will take a full Todos Juntos approach and work closely with key stakeholders including Development, Design, Marketing, Merchandising, and other cross-functional teams to deliver the platform and experiences in support of this strategy
- You will be part of a team that actively looks to enhance the purchase experience and aligns this with the rest of the overall customer experience, engaging relevant clusters to deliver a meaningful and consistent customer flow
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You are a User Champion
- You have a strong understanding of what influences luxury fashion consumers
- You have a deep understanding of competitive landscape
- You are experienced in leveraging social and editorial content to drive growth
- You have consolidated experience in the Fashion Products area, with a strong knowledge of Customer Experience and Content- Commerce
- You have a background in Product Management and are experienced in managing delivery and discovery teams
- You have experience working in large scale organizations with a global customer reach
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.