This is a new role to define the vision for data-driven Customer Marketing such as tooling, segmentation, predictive and behavioural modelling, as well as enable teams across Farfetch to become more Customer-centric and focus on Personalisation. You will provide holistic leadership to a cross-functional and highly skilled team of Analysts, Scientists, Engineers, business experts and others in a fast-moving environment and take ownership in iteratively evolving and improving as we scale our business.
What you'll do:
- Lead the Development and Implementation of the CRM & Customer Data whilst growing the value of Data around the company.
- Work with Data Science, Engineering and Analytics teams within Marketing as well as business stakeholders to deliver business value company-wide.
- Seamlessly integrate the Data strategy into the overall Marketing plan and share learnings and best practice guides with key stakeholders across the business
- Champion a test and learn approach to identify and optimise existing users desires, new opportunities and maximise business value
- Define and track metrics to measure effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- Identify new missions and objectives, lead and manage the creation and maintenance of the roadmaps and understand how the team can achieve its goals, by leading the team to be able to identify opportunities, which will drive significant business impact
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- Experience with CRM or Customer Data.
- A background in Product Management and are experienced in working with technical teams and numerous stakeholders
- Technical background either in Engineering or Data Science
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- Have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail