About the department:
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
About the role:
As an SEO executive for Farfetch & Black & White, you will be responsible for supporting on complete international organic search strategies for multiple brands. You will have a proven ability to assist with large scale SEO campaigns, preferably at an international level. You must be a good problem solver and have a good knowledge of wider SEO techniques. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator and excited to develop their SEO knowledge further.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of search engine optimization strategies for international luxury fashion brands
- You will be co-ordinating the production of on-page SEO techniques as well as being involved in the hands-on creation
- You will liaise with commercial and marketing teams to ensure SEO is front and center for site build and development
- You will liaise with tech teams to prioritize and push through technical SEO requirements which meet local optimization strategies
- You will monitor the performance of the brand websites using industry standard SEO tools
- You will assist with SEO tasks to ensure site migrations are well optimized
- You will remain current on the latest industry trends while demonstrating strong SEO knowledge on guidelines and search algorithm changes
- You will help prepare and contribute to new business opportunities regarding SEO services
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have at least two years SEO experience either in-house or agency side
- You have a good understanding of Google’s algorithm
- You have experience working with SEO tools to monitor site performance
- You have a desire to learn more about technical SEO
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- You have good international search engine knowledge
- Google Analytics use – basic level
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- You have an ability to work to a brief with clear deadlines but also to work independently
- You have a good understanding of the wider fashion and retail industry, including knowledge of fashion e-commerce sites, blogs and fashion magazines
- Ideally, you have a degree from a top-tier university
- Ideally you have worked on retail clients or been part of a retail in-house team
- Ideally you have worked on projects which required input from multiple departments
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.