We have the opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to work within our newly established eCommerce Team based in Fenwick of Bond Street.
Brilliantly British in style and spirit, Fenwick is the department store of note for shoppers of exceptional taste since 1882.
Working as a CRM Manager you will Lead and develop all aspects of multi-channel CRM for Fenwick. You will develop the strategy including growing and developing the customer database, delivering insights and recommendations, and owning key digital CRM projects. At this exciting time for Fenwick, as we build on the ecommerce launch and the business’ digital transformation, you will also lead personalisation initiatives as well as CRM platform development, digital receipts, in-store WiFi and customer loyalty.
This role will be instrumental in helping the business use Salesforce Service Cloud to better understand its customers, create segmentation and customer profiling in order to help the business achieve its overarching strategy and objectives.
We are looking for a candidate who has;
• A proven track record of owning and managing multi-channel CRM systems, preferably Salesforce Service Cloud
• Substantial experience owning the CRM channel within a business and leading the function with the wider business, securing director buy-in through business casing, project scoping and delivery
• A proven track record managing system integration with a CRM system, e.g. APIs from store POS in to CRM
• Exceptionally strong analytical skills & proven capability to use data to drive business decisions
• Able to effectively create strong relationships with colleagues across functions and leverage both internal and external resources
• Deliver projects on time and within budget
• Strong understanding of data protection, GDPR, ePR and relevant legislation
• You will be team oriented, demonstrating collaboration, diplomacy, influencing and relationship-building skills
• A self-motivated, pro-active team player with excellent organisational skills
• Results-focused with a demonstrated track record of making informed decisions quickly
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (some restrictions apply)
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day to take in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Business Dress Loan Scheme (if applicable)
- Fenwick Select -a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services
- Cycle to Work scheme.