Luxury British swimwear brand Heidi Klein is offering a Student Work Placement for a student undertaking their industry placement as Ecommerce Intern. The role is for a minimum of 3 months and will receive a travel allowance.
We are a small and dynamic team and are looking for someone with great energy. The role will be focused on supporting the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team to optimise the overall presence of the brand online. This will involve a variety of tasks, giving the candidate valuable experience.
We are looking for a candidate to start immediately.
- Providing daily support to E-commerce Coordinator and Digital Marketing Manager
- Assisting Ecommerce and Marketing teams during new product launches: assets optimisation, content management, delivery on schedule
- Hands-on with brand’s ecommerce Content Management System to ensure online content is always up to date and brand standard0073
- Optimising online merchandising
- Performing daily online monitoring to ensure website performance is up to standards
- Investigating and reporting website issues and bugs
- Product stock management: ensuring all available products are correctly displayed online through daily stock checks and updates
- Collecting and sharing regular round-up of ecommerce news and trends
- Performing industry benchmarks and competitive analysis
- Working with all cross-department teams: design, production, PR, logistics, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Solid organisational skills
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to work well within a team
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Strong appeal for ecommerce, luxury and fashion
Location: N3, London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months.
Allowance/Expense Detail: £15/day
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This is a wonderful chance to gain invaluable experience in a busy and fast-paced head office. The candidate must have passion and enthusiasm for the brand, be willing to go the extra mile and have a positive can-do attitude.