As the Ecommerce Executive, you will report into the Head of Ecommerce and help drive the expansion and profitable growth of House of Hackney’s global digital business. The right person for this role will enjoy all things digital, be highly commercial and analytical and have high levels of accuracy, consistency and strong attention to detail. A proactive and positive attitude and excellent communication skills are essential in this busy team.
- Take ownership of homepage updates in line with marketing calendar and sales opportunities.
- Responsible for updating all pages, category headers and general presentation of the House of Hackney website
- Manage the creation of all product upload sheet and product creation.
- Build and schedule all email marketing communications.
- Advocate A/B tests across email campaigns and analysing the outcome of these tests
- Report and analyse email campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Undertake weekly visual site merchandising to align with sales opportunities.
- Undertake regular health checks and testing of site checkout and automated email programmes like abandon basket etc for both the trade portal and retail.
- Support the team with end-to-end testing of new site fixes and features including liaising with developers.
- Undertake competitor analysis on an ad hoc/seasonal basis identifying opportunities that may help improve the customer proposition of the House of Hackney website
- Support Customer Services with management of customer enquiries during peak periods and when the Customer Services Manager is out-of-office.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about the brand House of Hackney and Ecommerce
- 1 year digital experience working within an Ecommerce or Digital role within a luxury retail business. Experience and knowledge of Magento and Google Analytics is preferable
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Hard-working with a flexible approach in order to manage priorities within the business
- Analytical with a commercial outlook and creative appreciation.
- Self-starter who likes to use their own initiative and takes ownership for their own projects and tasks.
- Ambitious with a hunger to learn, develop and take on more responsibility.
- Reliable and hard-working.