We have an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Fraud Analyst to join the E-Commerce team based here at the Head Office in London. This role reports directly into the Head of Omnichannel Operations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately review next and same day orders within SLA.
- Monitor Referral orders and make accept/reject decision based on Cybersource review conducting further analysis if necessary.
- Monitor and report on JIMMY CHOO and Cybersource review performance statistics.
- Act as point on contact and decision point on Rule Recommendations and process changes within Decision Manager.
- Monitor and manage all chargebacks from US/UK/ROW regions with access to multiple portal/acquiring channels including being point of contact for fraud for account managers.
- Accurately monitor and defend fraud and non-fraud chargebacks appropriate with Chargeback defence cycle including gathering evidence from various teams/sources.
- Conduct regular analysis on chargebacks and report on changing trends and win rates.
- Working with UK and US finance teams directly to provide accurate chargeback reporting in line with financial periods and financial processes.
- Responding to DPA requests from Bank and Police Enquiries.
- Training other members of the Omni-Team in fraud screening.
- Providing cancellation data and fraud trends for trading team on a weekly basis.
- Analyse and report on payment decline data by region and payment type.
- Analyse and report on payment split data by region and country.
- Researching fraud and payment solutions at conferences/events and attending webinars.
- Monitoring and acting on payment failure SAP alerts in Adyen and Cybersource and liaising with stores/operations teams to solve.
- Resolving payment queries including manual settlements and reconciling in SAP.
- Provide ISO Payment support via Adyen for stores.
- Providing Adhoc support and knowledge on fraud and/or payments to other members of the business in relation to current and future projects.
- Arranging Manual Refunds with both UK and US finance teams including contact with customers to obtain bank details.
- Report on the success and BAU process for new payment methods.
- Resolving PayPal issues including manual voids/cancellations.
- Reconcile business losses into loss report including fraud cancellations, chargeback and Lost in Transit figures.
- Provide Adhoc assistance to customer service and operations teams in relation to financial/reporting and payment/fraud related issues.
The Ideal Candidate
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience from within a similar role is essential.
- Knowledge of Cybersource.
- Experience with DPA requests from Bank and Police Enquiries.
- Demonstrable analytical skills.
- Able to work autonomously with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with developing Rule Recommendations.
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to apply initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.