Reporting to the Head of Customer and Performance Marketing, this role is responsible for Liberty’s omni-channel existing customer performance. As our CRM manager, you will be responsible for developing and achieving set customer KPIs which are aligned to our wider business targets, through development and optimisation of personalised customer contact plans. As our CRM Manager, you will also be working across both online and offline channels to optimise contact strategy including email, direct mail, SMS, paid social, programmatic and paid search.
You will be pivotal in designing and implementing the customer contact strategy to enhance customer experience and drive incremental revenue and profit from existing customers. This will include;
- Customer journey communications - ensuring they are reactive to change, appropriately targeted and consistently measured
- Personalised contact and content - ensuring communications stay engaging and relevant.
- Cohesive message and customer experience across all channels
- Improve campaign performance through robust test and learn practices
- Manage the ROI of all campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage the customer analytics roadmap
- Management of the Liberty London loyalty programme, including; optimisation, improving existing customer engagement and acquiring new customers to the scheme.
- Effective running of the scheme – managing and supporting the CRM executive who is responsible for operational outputs and day-to-day processes
- Maximise budget, working creatively to both reduce overall costs and increase efficiency
The Ideal Candidate
- A Strong analytical mind - knowing what to monitor and how to interpret results
- Proven ability within a retail environment to design, deliver and embed insight
- Experience in designing a commercial strategy that delivers incremental revenue and profit
- Technical knowledge of data systems, ecommerce and ESP platforms- Oracle Responsys preferable
- Proven experience with the following: Customer segmentation- Customer targeting and value creation- Campaign creation, execution and measurement- Customer lifecycle strategy and management- Loyalty programmes
- A university degree with emphasis in customer behaviour, marketing or analytics
- Over 5 years in a retail CRM environment