This role will be focused on supporting the Digital Marketing team in executing the social media strategy and optimising the overall social media presence of the brand. The role will require both creative- and organisational skills; switching between content creation, planning, scheduling and compiling reports. You will be part of the day-to-day activities in our London Flagship location where you’ll be creating and editing engaging content across a variety of formats, and scheduling these across multiple platforms.
The Ideal Candidate
- Oversee social media accounts (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Weekly reporting on social media activates with an overall monthly report on engagemen
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement and loyalty
- On a regular basis, identify issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and funnel information to the appropriate departments
- Use analytical skills to plan, evaluate and optimise campaigns.
- Coordinate community management: manage and grow our online community as well as drive online conversation and conversion
- Research and present key social media developments, digital trends, and emerging talent and influencers, becoming an authority on the fast-paced pulse of social media
- Benchmark against key competitors and inspiring campaigns and use data and insights to inform strategy- and channel optimization
- Become the gatekeeper for our demanding weekly calendar, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders regarding key opportunities and stories
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- The successful candidate will have an intuitive, up-to-the-minute knowledge of major platform algorithms based on recent first-hand experience of managing active, growing social channels, most likely within a digital publishing or brand environment
- 2+ years social media experience and generating growth
- A deep understanding of Instagram, Podcasts, YouTube and SEO
- Good video and photo editing skills
- An instinct for spotting viral videos and social media trends
- Up to date with popular culture and social trends
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- The ability to produce high-quality reports with valuable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills, thrives in a collaborative environment
- English speaking essential
- 3+ years of experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will be a platform guru with an in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Have grown a YouTube channel from scratch either personally or professionally
- Experience of setting up, testing, running and optimising paid social campaigns
- Previous experience working with viral video content