All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented Video Editor + Motion Graphics Artist to join the creative production team at Calvin Klein. The ideal candidate will create compelling long and short form video and graphic content across all Calvin Klein brands which would live in-store, paid digital media and social platforms globally. Projects can span from editing unique social/digital first content to formatting existing footage from commercial campaigns and everything in-between. Core responsibilities include editing, animation and formatting. This role works closely with the creative team as well as other internal departments along with external vendors as needed. As a member of our digital production team you will also work closely with production, marketing, project management, social and communications teams. This candidate must be creative, detail-oriented and be able to manage multiple projects at once while being a team player. This role will be instrumental in creating and delivering video content for the brand.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Involved in all phases of video editing such as:
- Work alongside content creation team to bring ideas and storyboards to life, must have a desire to create and tell stories
- Ensure brand consistency of all content created
- Constantly be working to grow your skillset and craft to remain competitive and bring relevant motion and editing execution to the team
- Create a strong rapport with the creative team
- Remain organized and keep clean project files so they can easily be handed off as needed
- Strong communication skills to help set expectations with creative and project management teams. Be able to self-manage and estimate lead time for projects and communicate this regularly to help manage workload and expectations.
- Occasionally help recruit and vet contractors for additional in-house freelance needs (e.g. animators, retouchers, etc.)
- Strong understanding of digital trends, cinematography and editing principles
- Experience with codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates as they pertain to digital media, editing, packaging final deliverables, graphic and text overlays, motion tracking, blurring.
- Knowledge of social media and digital video platforms
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 4-5+ years of experience editing in a digital post-production or fashion brand environment.
Education: College degree in creative field preferred
Skills: Editing, color grading, content creation, Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Photoshop and illustrator.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH