All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Manager, Site Optimization and Operations has strong leadership and prioritization skills with abilities to manage small to medium sized projects, oversee operational execution and implement process optimization. They are responsible for overseeing the studio’s Vendor Asset Specialist team and selected production positions, ensuring department and company goals are met.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Leverage merchandising principles, business expertise, organizational skills and e-commerce
- Experience to create the best customer experience on ck.com
- Manage changes and identify, define, and analyze alternative course of action when issues arise and build and implement processes and best operating practices
- Oversee the personal and professional development of the team by providing consistent coaching and feedback, including discussions of employees’ strengths, opportunities and recommended next steps
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with business partners through consistent communication, collaboration and follow-through to ensure alignment
- Responsible for optimizing both operational and technological efficiency as well as increasing employee productivity
- Asking questions to understand issues and identify and drive for resolution
- Communicate information about project status, changes in strategy, initiatives and priorities
- Work collaboratively with the larger leadership team, reconciling divergent demands of multiple stakeholders
- Meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment by multi-tasking efficiently and coordinating dependencies with other groups
- Partner with Photo Production team to manage and schedule volume, talent & special projects for days on set
- Adapt to continuous change, proactively develop and implement revised solutions to problems as priorities shift within the organization
- Ability to develop and manage the process of preparation of samples for product and on figure photography
- Work closely with the technology team on the creation and improvement of internal tools to support sample & image management, as well as online orders and publishing.
- Own the demand, shipment, receipt and expense plans for e-commerce.
- Manage relationship with the e-commerce customer service team.
- Drive e-commerce fulfillment center supply order process.
- Participate in weekly calls with distribution centers and e-commerce partners.
- Publish e-commerce basics in-stock report, work with Allocations to address opportunities.
- Drive supply chain best practices and process for e-commerce and stores.
- Build strong partnerships with Director of Digital Operations and the digital content team.
- Partner with IT and subject matter experts by highlighting areas of disconnect between system and process.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 10+ years of e-commerce operations plus some planning, allocation, supply chain or logistics experience.
Education: 4-year degree; advanced degree a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as high degree of flexibility to be able to manage many tasks.
- Strong sense of ownership and action-oriented: need to be self-starter and able to make sound decisions. Proactive and able to get things done. Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Practical experience designing and documenting business processes and sub-processes.
- Strong time management & prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of JDA Planning & Merchandising systems helpful.
- Excellent systems skills, including Business Intelligence, Planning and Allocation Systems, Excel.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH