Who We Are
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know the Estée Lauder Companies Inc. full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced… just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. It’s also home to bold technologists, marketers and ecommerce renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
What We Offer
- Free Product Allowance & Employee Discounts (on ELC products and also at gyms, retailers, restaurants, more)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Contributions
- Generous Parental Leave (20 weeks)
- Flexible Summer Friday options
- Benefits eligibility on day 1
- Competitive 401k company match & a company-funded retirement growth account
About the Role
This role is responsible for maintaining Jo Malone London brand presence across 14 retailer.com partners. The Manager will support the ED of NA Ecommerce in partnership with key global and NA stakeholders to create and oversee the execution of all site content, refreshes and on-site merchandising. Responsible for supporting the team with business analysis, merchandising, QA efforts, asset trafficking and overarching strategy by retailer. This role has the support of a dedicated Associate, Retailer.com
- Create and support the online marketing strategy across retailer.com and own user testing for site wide marketing campaigns, sample programs, offers, merchandising and product launches
- Responsible for negotiating strong branded support with retailer partners, including marketing, merchandising and site exposure, in support of product launches, key gifting timeframes and retailer specific high volume moments
- Request all seasonal product images, copy and data from Marketing and Creative Operations. Work with Creative, Education and Legal for additional product data as needed and ensure that product information and assets are distributed to appropriate partners on a timely basis
- Responsible for ongoing update of the product database, including addition of new products and continually monitoring and changing existing information (e.g. discontinued products, price changes, etc.)
- Conduct final user testing and quality assurance processes on all new pages, applications, e-mails, offer codes and new products to ensure accuracy, browser compatibility and high quality user experience
- Collect, organize and analyze data on performance of all retailer programming, offers, and additional retailer specific KPIs throughout the year. Provide consistent timely reports with key learnings and summary of recommendations
- Perform analysis on product selling to aid in merchandising strategy
- Monitor on-site searchability and exposure opportunities to ensure products are found and consumers are given the best possible user experience
- Monitor product assortment once live on retailer platforms to ensure they are correctly set up. Confirm accuracy of prices, sizes, shade names, partners with, etc.
- Ongoing monitoring of copy and visual assets ensuring the most up to date images and copy are utilized.
- Routinely QA sites for accuracy in all product data/images, timely updates to new product launches, marketing, and special merchandising pages. Ensure that products are merchandised in an optimal positioning. Escalate issues or enhancements in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 years related experience
- Understanding of/interest in digital marketing, along with aptitude for learning quickly and taking on new challenges
- Highly detail oriented, with a strong ability to multi-task. Embraces both big picture objectives and follows-through on details
- Ability to manage time line and to manage internal project resources
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track. Positive, committed attitude
- Web usability, User Experience, QA testing, and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus