Forty Five Ten is seeking a style advisor to be the first point of client contact for fortyfiveten.com, ensuring that the digital service we deliver is as exceptional as it is in-store. This role will play a crucial role in the set up and growth of our online business.
- Working to exceed revenue targets by driving sales through online, email and telephone inquiries.
- Delivering knowledgeable fashion and styling advice across all product categories, as well as providing general client care assistance with purchases.
- Proactively expand the digital client base and develop new clients by forging strong relationships.
- Representing the Forty Five Ten brand and ensuring all verbal and written communication is impeccable.
- Day to day management of any incoming client inquiries via phone and email.
- End-to-end management of client experience from point of contact, through to order delivery and any follow-up care (including returns), ensuring communication is timely.
- Confidently handle challenging client scenarios and aim to always turn negative experiences into positive ones.
- Assist the management team in reporting on revenue, client and product performance.
- Ensure client data is captured professionally and effectively.
- Support marketing initiatives to drive loyalty and retention, and acquire new clients.
- Work closely and collaboratively with store, operations and fulfillment teams in order to process orders and arrange deliveries.
- Implement efficient processes that ensure optimum client experience and ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, including security checks.
- Highlight and escalate any stock issues or discrepancies to the relevant teams.
- Attend client events in order to build the profile of fortyfiveten.com
- Attend product knowledge training and constantly work to increase knowledge of brand and seasonal buys.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to work collaboratively, think innovatively and creatively to solve problems, and take on ad-hoc duties with enthusiasm and a smile.
- Sound knowledge of the luxury consumer, specific knowledge of fashion retail and ecommerce preferred.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative as the team and business grows.
- A strong client book and experience with local luxury consumer market as well as relevant national and international clients.
- Degree-educated with relevant work experience delivering customer service, styling advice and driving sales in a digital environment.
- Call center experience is beneficial.
- Familiarity with digital communication channels and experience with Microsoft packages.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.