Forty Five Ten is seeking an online personal shopper to be the first point of client contact for fortyfiveten.com, ensuring that the digital service we deliver is as exceptional as it is in-store. This position will play a crucial role in the set up and growth of our online business.
- Working to exceed revenue targets by driving sales through online, email and telephone inquiries.
- Delivering knowledgeable fashion and styling advice across all product categories, as well as providing general client care assistance with purchases.
- Proactively expand the digital client base and develop new clients by forging strong relationships.
- Representing the Forty Five Ten brand and ensuring all verbal and written communication is impeccable.
- Day to day management of any incoming client inquiries via phone and email.
- End-to-end management of client experience from point of contact, through to order delivery and any follow-up care (including returns), ensuring communication is timely.
- Confidently handle challenging client scenarios and aim to always turn negative experiences into positive ones.
- Assist the management team in reporting on revenue, client and product performance.
- Ensure client data is captured professionally and effectively.
- Support marketing initiatives to drive loyalty and retention, and acquire new clients.
- Work closely and collaboratively with store, operations and fulfillment teams in order to process orders and arrange deliveries.
- Implement efficient processes that ensure optimum client experience and ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, including security checks.
- Highlight and escalate any stock issues or discrepancies to the relevant teams.
- Attend client events in order to build the profile of fortyfiveten.com
- Attend product knowledge training and constantly work to increase knowledge of brand and seasonal buys.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to work collaboratively, think innovatively and creatively to solve problems, and take on ad-hoc duties with enthusiasm and a smile.
- Sound knowledge of the luxury consumer, specific knowledge of fashion retail and ecommerce preferred.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative as the team and business grows.
- A strong client book and experience with local luxury consumer market as well as relevant national and international clients.
- Degree-educated with relevant work experience delivering customer service, styling advice and driving sales in a digital environment.
- Call center experience is beneficial.
- Familiarity with digital communication channels and experience with Microsoft packages.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.