FRAME is a brand that bridges the heritage and quality of manufacturing in Los Angeles with a distinctly European aesthetic. Its collections take inspiration from a French way of "dressed up casual" embodied by the style icons of the 1970’s.
Since the brand’s inception in 2012, FRAME has rapidly evolved from the off-duty models favorite denim brand, to a fashion house that produces four ready-to-wear collections a year.
With headquarters split between Culver City, Los Angeles and Shoreditch, London, FRAME is known for its coveted wardrobe classics, American craftsmanship and its loyal following.
Reporting to the Director of E-commerce, the Social Media Manager oversees the strategy, creation, and execution of the brands’ social media channels.
· Lead the social media strategy (in partnership with Director of Ecommerce and Creative Director) and planning of the social media calendar
· Responsible for managing the brands social media presence across the various platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat
· Compiles both new and existing content to uniquely tell the FRAME story and engage with the customer
· Oversees content strategy and creation with respect to product and overall branding
· Leverages the PR, Marketing, Creative and Merchandising teams in creation of social content
· Analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports including: engagement, community growth, ecommerce statistic, customer acquisition, etc.
· Stays on the cutting edge of industry
· Maintains and expands the digital influencer campaigns including but not limited to bloggers, instagrammers, tastemakers, etc.
· Execute blogger outreach and help maintain relationships through support with mailings, gifting, and 360 marketing initiatives trends, new platforms and best practices
· Proactively monitor and track online and social media posts from influencers and bloggers
The Ideal Candidate
Skills & Qualifications:
· 4-5 years digital marketing experience with a focus on social media
· Passion for social media, content creation, and storytelling
· Experience leading the creation and implement social media content
· Proven demonstration of exceptional creative/innovative thinking
· Project management skills with ability to multi-task
· Detail-oriented with strong written and presentation skills
In the body of your submission email, please include;
· A PDF of your most current portfolio
· A PDF of your most current resume
· How many year's of direct Social Media experience you have