We are looking for inspiring, energetic and enthusiastic interns who are interested in learning the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities involved in operating a fashion design label and e-commerce site. You have people and professional skills and an understanding of how to conduct yourself in a professional workplace setting.
You are stylish and fun and have excellent communication and collaboration skills. You are also a fast learner, quick to jump in and help the team and you have the ability to learn on the go. You work with a sense of urgency and take initiative. You will learn the ins and outs of what it takes to start and run a fashion label in the digital age. You will work and learn by assisting all departments including production, e-commerce and marketing. Daily tasks include -
- Factory delivery and pick ups.
- Quality control of new and existing styles.
- Packing, shipping and receiving press and celebrity loans.
- Assisting the social media manager on Instagram.
- Assisting the e-commerce manager with customer service.
- Packing and shipping orders to customers.
- Researching trims, fabrics and markets.
This is a rare, intimate and competitive opportunity and a highly selective internship. It is hands-on and just a few people are selected to join our program each season.
The Ideal Candidate
- You must be 18 years of age and able to work a minimum of two full days a week for the length of the internship.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Excel is a plus.
- Digital and technical skills including the ins and outs of Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs as well as Slack and Dropbox.
- Extremely detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.