Job DescriptionABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY SHHHOWERCAP is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing with a record of creating and managing marketing campaigns at the most sophisticated level. This position requires a deep understanding of the evolving consumer landscape. In-house marketing experience is a plus.
The role requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and a proven ability to build relationships across internal and external teams. We offer a unique opportunity interact with industry leaders at some of the world's most recognized retailers. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive strategy, budget and execution of new customer acquisition for SHHHOWERCAP at shhhowercap.com through all forms of media buying including, but not limited to: Facebook/IG, Google (SEM, SEO, Display), Podcasts, Social Advertising, Video, TV, Radio, Print, etc
- Have a deep understanding of frameworks for building demand modeling, multi-touch attribution, and analytics
- Manage the developer relationship for audits and execution of site optimizations to ensure peak performance of e-commerce experience.
- Love data. Focus intensely on quantitative analysis and analytics: Dashboards, Reporting, Insights. Then use the dashboards, reporting and insights to drive actionable decisions to grow the business.
- Always Be Testing. You love and have broad experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to design, analyze and interpret marketing results.
- Build and lead growth marketing team: recruitment, management, org structure and more
- Partner with Analytics and Retention Marketing teams to forecast business growth, and set a strategic approach for driving highest LTV marketing investments
- Manage budget to support P&L goals, partnering with Finance and CEO.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5-10 years of leadership experience in acquisition marketing
- Deep customer acquisition experience in a e-commerce / digital brand in a fast growth environment and at scale.
- You have a highly analytical orientation, with experience in rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn; high A/B testing environment.
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Understand and highly value the role of creative in overall brand building and the responsibility of strong data to support decision making
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; in-depth understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression, etc., experiment design.
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences.
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute.
- You are able to work with the creative team to discuss what how to drive continued growth.
- Building and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Product Leads and Finance team to refine scenarios based on company revenue & CAC projections.