You love numbers. And ecommerce. (And shoes?) More than anything, you’re
; curious, detail oriented, and have excellent judgement. You appreciate the importance of converting data into meaningful and actionable insights. You are excited about understanding channel dynamics & customer behavior. And you’re into the idea of building a company that’s at the forefront of fashion and ecommerce.
Lucky for you, we’re just getting started.
We’ve hit reset at Tamara Mellon. On our own business, and in turn, the women’s luxury shoe industry. Tamara Mellon, co-founder and former chief creative officer of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. After a more traditional start of her eponymous label, Tamara decided it was time to do things differently—really differently. So she closed up shop and started over in Los Angeles, launching the first direct-to-consumer women’s luxury shoe brand: No retailers. Direct to women. Shoes designed for women, by women, and made by generations-old Italian factories.
We are dead serious about disrupting the fashion world and being taken seriously about doing it. Tamara Mellon is a Series B funded company, backed by NEA (the world’s largest venture fund; portfolio includes Moda Operandi, Jet, Casper, Goop, Groupon, and Quidsi, among others). We’re one year in, and we’re not slowing down. This is luxury, without the bullshit, in a fast-paced, startup setting.
- Obsess over channel dynamics, customer acquisition, and all parts of the ecommerce funnel
- Develop, measure, analyze and report all key performance indicators
- Uncover insights from exploratory analysis to turn data into actionable insights
- Support marketing and product through A/B testing and optimization initiatives
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards including sourcing, vetting, and analyzing data
- Partner with engineering to instrument data collection and tagging
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience in analytics or related work
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics or MixPanel
- Experience in a growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, able to bring initiative to a lean startup team
- You are curious, positive, and you have grit
- Experience with SQL a big plus