Job DescriptionPrimary Purpose:
The Digital Analyst, VoC will assist the Sr. Manager, VoC in ensuring that customers receive the best user experience while consistently closing the loop on all customer feedback. S/he is a key partner to provide support by gathering information on the customer journey to identify trends and customer friction points. S/he will partner with the business and IT teams to engage in solutions to customer feedback in addition to providing regularly reporting.
Key Responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer Voice Advocate
- Serve as the voice of the customer to our Product Management, Tech & Brand teams
- Partner with call center stakeholders to identify trends and friction points for our customer
- Leverage analytical tools (i.e. Quantum Metrics) to uncover issues within the customer journey and recognize ongoing themes/trends
- Clearly understand project roadmaps and effectively communicate new site changes or process improvements to cross functional partners
- Improve brand Net Promoter Scores (NPS) through the ongoing analysis of promoters/detractors
- Identify additional opportunities to collect unstructured customer feedback through social media channels and employee perspective
- Assist in creating dashboards that share detailed & real-time customer feedback with the organization in an effort to provide a better customer experience
- Consistently monitor progress to further develop VOC program and increase ROI
- Backlog Support
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to help triage technical and UX related defects
- Provide support to brand teams by effectively prioritizing backlog based on business requests, LOE and ROI
- Participate in backlog grooming sessions by ensuring tickets have met readiness standards; coordinate with stakeholders for blockers and further clarification when needed
- Help to close the loop on open functional and tech items with stakeholders
- Attend and participate in cross functional meetings, including daily stand-ups and process improvement working groups
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Highly analytical individual with close attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to balance competing priorities based on strong, objective business judgement
- Customer-centric, with a sound understanding of customer experience management
- Accountable, responsible but panic-free approach when faced with critical and time-sensitive issues
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical partners
- Strong follow-up skills and sense of urgency
An outstanding professional will have…
- 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in Agile, Lean or Scrum or similar delivery environment
- BA / BS in Business, Technology or Systems Management Discipline
- Experience with an enterprise PMiS required (JIRA)
- Experience creating & sharing data visualizations to provide a clear story
- Stays abreast of industry best practices
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Retail / e-commerce experience preferred
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at #LI-MS1 http://www.tapestry.com/