Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure websites are achieving sales goals through flawless execution and compelling digital messaging, while maintaining margin and expense control.
- Drive to a deep understanding of the customer’s digital behavior and how to best service them across all markets.
- Lead site operations and merchandising strategy while linking to site features that improve the customer experience and performance.
- Monitor site metrics and identify and lead efforts to continuously improve conversion and financial performance.
- Collaborate with international markets and Tapestry teams to most efficiently and effectively improve customer experience for each market.
- Lead replatform production efforts as needed across the globe, in partnership with Tapestry teams.
- Partner with marketing leads to establish a content strategy for the website properties that aligns with and supports the broader brand narrative.
- Oversee the content execution for the website and act as the global lead to ensure a consistent brand message across all website properties.
- Manage site merchandising and continuously monitor performance to maximize conversion.
- Proactively find new ways to improve process and work flow.
- Manage an internal team and network of external partners; influence across multiple global teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 10 years experience managing e-commerce projects and user experience; prior experience owning a P&L
- Proven success delivering the best possible digital and omnichannel customer experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop long term plans; executional excellence that enables you to deliver them
- Endless supply of new ideas to drive conversion and the ability to build business plans and execute them successfully
- Ideally: experience working with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform
- Experience leading an ecommerce replatform
- Ability to manage and develop a team both internally and externally
- Highly skilled at creating alignment across teams and influencing those over whom you do not have authority
- Must be highly collaborative
- Must be highly organized
- Must have strong communication skills
kate spade new york is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. all employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. these decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. visit kate spade new york at #LI-JG1 www.katespade.com.