This role will support the Digital Content teams. Responsible for providing support to all company photo shoots, including but not limited to: location shoot assistance, sample coordination, steaming, shipping/ receiving, returns, studio supply orders, sample closet organization/ maintenance, responsible for documenting and maintaining a tracking system of samples, responsible for updated line sheets per season/ photoshoot.
% of Time
Sample coordination & organization
Manage all sample returns (W.H., Canada, Design, Tech, NY office, LA contact, sample store)
Assist on- set at all photo shoots as needed
Picture packet (Style reference picture separated by season and delivery) publisher for all brands.
Studio Supply ordering
E-commerce Production Associate, E-commerce content team, Graphic Designers, Marketing, PR, Facilities, Designers/ Tech Designers, Customer Service, Sample store and Mail Clerk.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2 year experience in customer service, retail or sample coordination role
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately in fast –paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prior knowledge of company logistics/ employees is a plus
- Team player
- A passion for fashion
- Able create system and structure where necessary
- Contributes exciting and positive energy to the workflow