The E-Commerce Copy Manager will be responsible for ensuring product copy is delivered on time and ensure the Tommy Hilfiger voice is clear, concise and consistent.
- Write 400+ product styles per month based on delivery.
- Define and maintain process to cross-functionally collect, organize and share out all product knowledge information available; seasonally or adhoc
- Identify key product details across various product line and offerings in order to translate value proposition to the customer in product copy
- Own and act as final touch point (top edit) all copy prior to activation on usa.tommy.com; spelling and grammar
- Support brand and product content and copy initiatives
- Execute daily upload all product copy to Product Information Tool and QA for issues during upload process
- Lead QA all product launch copy on staging site as well as on live site once published.
- Build and update archive of 500 page+ product descriptions to expedite copywriting process.
- Research and report on current fashion trends and adapt the Tommy voice according to what is relevant and on-brand.
- Develop on-going competitive analysis document to ensure best in class experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in digital / eCommerce copy writing
- Ability to multi-task and organize
- Solid writing skills and an eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of data organization and presentation
- Must be able to handle projects with adherence to deadlines
- Must be highly organized
- Must be able to work independently as well as on group projects
- Must be self-motivated and confident with some decision making
- Must have the ability to manage up, down and across with positive results
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, premium fashion environment
- Desire to innovate quickly as part of a nimble, entrepreneurial team within an iconic, established American brand