Position: E-commerce & Omni-channel Coordinator - US
Reports to: Manager, E-Commerce & Omni-channel – US
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate, who is solutions oriented with a passion for the fashion industry, able to identify opportunities and execute e-commerce business strategies in order to maximize sales performance. The E-commerce & Omni-channel Coordinator will support the day-to-day running of the US website, while helping HQ with the execution of the long-term commercial strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and running of the website and daily site checks to ensure the quality of the site and product offer is set and maintained.
- Daily review of sales and KPIs to identify and understand the key drivers behind US performance.
- Working with the US Retail, Merchandising, and Wholesale teams to ensure alignment across all channels.
- Plan, implement and analyze sales and promotional activities with HQ and local teams.
- Work with internal teams and external partners/suppliers to optimize site navigation, customer journey, checkout funnel and product placement to grow conversion rate and online sales.
- Testing of all changes and optimizations from development on website.
- Work with the customer service team to identify any opportunities or issues with the customer journey/troubleshoot and share feedback with relevant departments.
- Support with the production of daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting, in addition to ad-hoc reports as required.
- Support retail boutiques with the day-to-day cross-channel and Omni-channel activities
- Keep up to date on E-Commerce innovation and trends, monitoring competitor sites.
- Track online wholesale partners to monitor GEO-pricing, collection launch dates, and WW calendars.
- Audit and revise existing merchandise, stock and inventory processes to increase efficiency.
- Prepare for markdown periods, site launches and collections, digital look-books and holiday campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience across E-Commerce including planning and execution of content across the websites, product & promotional merchandising, online marketing campaigns, website design, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies.
- Understanding of the luxury and fashion sector
- Ability to utilize data/data analytics to drive decisions related to E-Commerce, trading, user experience and content management
- Strong team player, adaptable and flexible to changes
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Proactive, independent, responsible, creative and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, internet and web-based applications