The Business Controller completes regular business and sales analysis, identifying and managing operational and business risk, performing business and sales forecasting, analysing the company’s sales and overall performance, and managing sales administration data.
- Manage and support the forecast of the P&L for BU/Department with specific variance analysis on-time
- Support BU in pursuit financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge. Coordinate and support any allocations/cost share between BU’s within market or above market. Actively ensure compliance with laws, policies and best practices with the support of our Legal, Tax and Accounting Departments.
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts.
- Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes, standards and systems.
- Business Finance contact for BU/Department managers. Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with BU/Department managers. Prepare and present at BU/Department related meetings where financial input/commentary is required/requested.
- Attend Regional BU related finance meeting. Own, manage and complete financial information requests from Regional/Corporate organizations. Ad hoc tasks occurring on Business Finance function.
- Lead the Sales administration teams in invoicing and cash collection efforts in order to optimise cash flows for the business at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of relevant experience, minimum 5 years operating at a business controller manager level.
- Familiarity with managing international employee populations and direct reports in multiple locations.
- Possessing an MBA, CPA or CMA degree
- Financial modelling experience
- Fluent in English
***PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH***