The Accounts Payable/ Accounts Assistant will be responsible for providing first line support to the business on behalf of the Worldwide Finance department. This role will be well suited to an individual with a high level of attention to detail, strong organisation skills and a team player.
How you will contribute:
- Responsible for managing Accounts Payable including but not limited to high volume invoice coding (1000-1500 per month), approving and managing Purchase Orders, managing supplier’s queries, reconciling accounts and reviewing supplier payment runs.
- Manage and reconcile petty cash & travel expenses for the corporate teams, controlling cash card accounts where appropriate and ensuring that transactions are coded appropriately and accounted for.
- Assist in training end users and administering the Concur system, reviewing employee expenses, approving where necessary and effectively managing the database.
- Support in managing credit control through raising and receipting invoices, reviewing aged debtors and chasing up outstanding invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Provide support with month-end activities including the submission of petty cash and credit card reconciliations, and invoices to recharge, alongside maintaining departmental cost trackers.
- Support the Financial controller in all aspects of the Finance function
- Assist in other financial activities as required including invoice management (Capex, contributions, marketing), liaising with the retail stores for finance related queries, assisting with VAT documentation and undertake ad hoc financial analysis and reporting.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field of study
- Proven experience in a similar Financial/ Reporting environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highest level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a pressurised and time sensitive environment
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment required (fashion or FMCG environment beneficial)
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.