Do you want to use your drive and ambition to set our business in motion? Do you have a business mindset with strong analytical skills? Do you want to develop your leadership skills? Here’s your chance to be a part of changing the retail industry.
We are looking for a Business Controller to join our Head Office Buying team.
This role will report into the Head of Buying Controlling and is offered on a local full time permanent contract.
What you will do:
As a Business Controller you will take business-minded decisions and implement actions based on your analysis; deciding how to create sales growth and improve profitability. You’ll be a strong informal leader, set goals, initiate actions, motivate your team and follow up on targets. If you take on the fun challenge of being a business controller, we will support you and we are convinced that we will accelerate your career development over time. Our buying office is responsible for creating the best collections for store and ecomm worldwide. It is a highly creative environment and you will have the chance to influence COS globally.
- Setting vision and strategy together with the Head of Buying for your category.
- Planning sales goals, buying budgets and retail price levels.
- Regularly analyse sales, seek opportunities and initiate actions together with the team.
- Quantification and planning of volume orders.
- Follow up on goals, planning and actions with the buying team.
- Be a vital part and a strong informal leader of the section.
- Develop and implement strong buying methods and decision-making models.
- Educate buyers and buying assistants in methods, salesmanship, Excel and general tools.
- Communicate and advice your team with concise analyses and financial insights.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- Previous experience within a similar position and level of responsibility.
- Strong connection with COS core values.
- A genuine interest in the fashion industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Result driven with a business sense.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- An interest for working in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Proficient Excel-skills.
- A background within business, finance or economics would be beneficial.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting great people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of long service benefits.
- We are looking forward to hearing from you.