We are looking for a freelance Assistant Accountant for 2 days per week job (for 1 or 2 month) to support Everpress daily finance operations/
Daily Finance Operations
- Invoice management including maintenance of monthly invoice procedures and sub department support to ensure accuracy and consistency within the management accounts
- Manage weekly payment runs and supplier account
- Manage credit control
- Assist finance administrative tasks and ad hoc projects as needed including logins set up, raise invoices, credit notes
- Complete monthly closing procedures and account reconciliations
- Manage monthly bookkeeping including journal entries
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance, ideally within small-sized retail / fashion business.
- Strong excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups, sum ifs…)
- Proactive, enjoys seeking information and results-driven
- Strong communicator with strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details and accuracy
Everpress is a global marketplace reducing fashion waste and supporting local/grassroots brands through made-to-order apparel campaigns.
We’re championing grassroots creativity and are on a mission to empower creative independence in a sustainable way. Our vision is Farfetch for local brands.
We're a tight knit, friendly, fast growing team based out of a light filled warehouse studio in East London.
Everpress provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at email@example.com.