We are looking for a part-time finance controller to join Everpress in our East London studio.
You'll be primarily responsible
to optimize the growth and profitability for the brand through proactive business controlling. You ’ll be in charge of monitoring financial planning and analysis as well as internal control / financial operations.
Financial Planning and Business Analysis
- Follow-up of retail activities, KPI’s and financial operations to ensure consistent reporting between the company and third parties
- Lead the business in the control of working capital
- Control and forecast cash and cost management and maintain banking relationships
- In collaboration with the COO, carry out budget preparation and revision.
Reporting duties include
- Reconcile monthly management accounts and ensure the integrity of transactional processing
- Invoice approval and maintenance of monthly invoice procedures and sub department support to ensure accuracy and consistency within the management accounts
- Ensure the integrity of balance sheet controls
- Compliance with all business taxation requirements
- Liaison with external auditors and ensuring a clean audit report each year
- Assist the accounting agency in the preparation of books and files for audit and declaration of VAT and payroll taxes, including compliance with payment deadlines
- Run weekly payments
- Manage credit control
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally 2 years post qualified within either ACCA, ACA or CA
- Highly analytical and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Solid working experience with Xero financial management system
- Excellent management, accounting and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail within a retail environment
- Results driven and business minded
- Proactive, enjoys seeking information
- Strong communicator with strong presentation skills
Everpress provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at email@example.com.