About the department:
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance.
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to telling our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
This is an exciting new role for a strong Finance Manager to work within the Group FP&A function to support the continued evolution of planning and analysis to aid decision making. This is a hugely varied role working across Finance and the business on the Group P&L end to end, to deliver and develop our Global Group Budget, forecasting and long-term strategic processes as well as manage our Budget and Forecast Board reporting.
This role would suit someone who loves pulling lots of sources of information together into a cohesive and easily digestible story. It requires building a depth of knowledge across the businesses in the group to plan large scale processes and seeing them through to delivery. This person will be highly solution orientated, involved in a rapidly changing environment and be able to provide consistent reporting and insight across the Group.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of the month end, Budget and forecasting processes from a Commercial finance standpoint bringing together all relevant stakeholders across Finance and the business to delivery
- A key stakeholder in developing and delivering a story for the Group given multiple inputs across all business units and disciples that is easily digestible by Exec and Board members
- Responsible for Business partnering with the Group support functions and international teams
- Support the reporting team on delivery of analysis for external purposes e.g. CFO binder and audit analysis
- Support on M&A activity and Internal/External Reporting needs from an FP&A standpoint where relevant
- Management and Development of 2 analysts
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Team management experience essential
- An expert in Excel with experience of AX and SAP knowledge advantageous
- Experience with multi-business Groups with multiple priorities advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You can operate in ambiguous and changing situations to deliver on the right results
- You can self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes