Due to recent change in structure and systems, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and highly numerate individual looking to kick start their career within finance.
Working with the COO, Monreal is looking for an individual who is driven, hardworking and possess the ability to work as part of a small busy team.
- Coding and posting purchase invoices
- Processing sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash control
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Reviewing and posting staff expenses
- Dealing with purchase ledger and sales ledger queries
- Processing online supplier payments
- Assisting with month end and ad-hoc project work & analysis
- Contacting clients on daily basis
- Securing payments from customers
- Daily banking
- Support with internal and external audits
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of Xero accounting software ideal
- Experience in the fashion and retail industries advantageous
- Experience in a junior accounts position desired
- Experience of Xero accounting software ideal but not essential
- A can-do attitude with a strong drive and determination to get things done and overcome obstacles with hands on approach.
- Ability to be flexible over working hours during market and peak periods.
- A meticulous approach to organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to communicate with international accounts. Bi-lingual desired.
- Ideally a love and affiliation with sports performance wear and the Monreal brand.
Salary range at £18-22K annual dependant on experience.