SHHHOWERCAP is looking for a Director Finance. This person will be an expert in both operational and strategic finance. Accounting experience is a plus. The Director of Finance will be responsible for day to day financial activities at SHHHOWERCAP including but not limited to: forecasting, managing cash flow, financial modeling and variance analysis. We are seeking someone who has deep experience with both high-level growth strategy and granular cost analysis. The ideal candidate has years of experience working internally at a company that manufactures and sells a physical good, ideally in fashion or beauty space. They have supported an organization's scaling in both e-commerce and traditional retail. Must understand the digital landscape and budgeting for e-commnerce drivers. The ideal candidate understands the fiscal intricacies involved in managing a supply chain, production, and inventory levels across multiple products and SKUs. You'd be a key member of the founding team – you should be comfortable wearing many hats, taking a proactive approach to problem solving, and you should thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Drive key strategic decision-making, partnering with the CEO, VP of Operations, production and sales departments
- Develop the accounting and finance reporting structure that can grow with usOwn the forecasting and build sophisticated omnichannel revenue models
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports against established benchmarks and business goals
- Continuously evolve insights and analysis to help inform decision-making, improve organizational performance, and drive overall business growth
- Manage accounting team and oversee day to day bookkeeping needs of the businessGenerate all materials required to present to potential investors, lenders, and board members
- Understand the landscape of digital marketing to pressure test budget allocations and overarching digital strategies
- Occasionally assist the operations and sales teams with long term inventory planning
- Analyze cost efficiencies and opportunitiesManage relationships with our vendor partners and financial institutions
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field. MBA preferred.
- At least 8 years experience in corporate finance, ideally working at a startup or a product-based e-commerce business
- Experience in a data-driven management consulting, investment banking, or business analytics role is a plus
- A notable expert in Microsoft Excel - you believe there is no problem that can't be solved with a spreadsheet
- You’ve worked directly with marketing teams to evaluate and understand budget planning
- You are as comfortable creating the strategy as you are implementing it, and vice versa
- Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You are a have a proven track record of being a collaborative team player!
- You are personally passionate about design, fashion, and innovation
- You are optimistic by nature, have a driven "go getter" mentality, and are excited to be on the ground floor of a high-growth company
- You know that you shouldn't wash your hair every day.