ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Transaction Handling & Processes
Reports to: Manager TX & Processes
Team Size: 5
Assistant (m/f) - Payments Transaction Handling & Processes
As an Assistant (m/f) Transaction Handling & Processes you are working on daily upcoming incidents related to payment transactions and charge-backs and work closely with our payment service provider in order to avoid such cases.
You support and optimise the operational processes as well as realise smaller projects to further develop the credit management and work closely together with our finance and technology teams.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Keeping the operational processes in transaction handling and payments on the highest quality to ensure operational continuity
- Controlling, monitoring and processing of daily settlement files and working on daily upcoming incidents for multiple payment service provider
- Monitoring, defending and improving of credit card charge-back cases
- Payment service provider portal management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Successful completion of commercial training or a degree in economics
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in the area of payments or credit management
- Hands-on mentality and willing to tackle all necessary tasks in the area of payments operations strategically and energetically
- Excellent MS Office (especially Excel and Word) knowledge along with SAP financial products or similar software
- Good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando Payments builds the technologies for all financial transactions in the Zalando fashion store and our other consumer facing apps. We work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as processing of payments and reconciliation in the back-end. Through smart risk steering we boost conversion and deliver a competitive advantage to our customers, taking in the entire financial process.