Job DescriptionABOUT THE TEAM
As Location Manager at Zalando in Dortmund you coordinate and manage the entire office location together with your team. Your top priority is that your internal customers (the software engineers, product people etc. in Dortmund) are happy. This means to align with different stakeholders from our headquarter as well as external stakeholders in the local area. With your passion, commitment, drive & creativity, you increase the satisfaction of your customers and create a welcoming & productive working atmosphere in our office. You will also play a key role in leading Employer Branding initiatives and working with other Employer Branding ambassadors and external networks to attract a high bar of talent.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Steer & improve processes to facilitate smooth operations in the office while managing internal & external (international) stakeholders & presenting the site to the external communities
- Plan, develop & implement our community culture, foster communication & knowledge sharing
- Lead & steer various projects of different sizes & natures (workshops, internal events, meetups…)
- Develop & manage our assistants as well as the office budget
- Having a background in people leadership & helping your directs grow
- Communicating well and clearly, in German as well as in English
- Skilled in project, operations & process management adding to practical know-how in office management & your strong understanding of key business drivers & budget handling
- Experienced networker connecting to various stakeholders including colleagues of different levels, local authorities as well as other external stakeholders
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals and parent & child room
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 25 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
A key to the success of Europe’s busiest fashion logistics network is continuously advancing our technology and processes. By pushing ourselves to think smarter and adapt faster, our teams are setting new levels of excellence for the industry while meeting the complex needs of our customers, helping people connect to fashion in ways that were never previously possible.
Our team in Dortmund started as a specialist unit handling everything that relates to Payment. Here we develop our monitoring systems, collaborating with payment service providers to find innovative ways to create the most user-friendly checkout experience possible. We continuously add new areas of competency, with teams now focused on the tech challenges connected to mission-critical topics including consumer incentives, inventory management, transportation, fulfillment and stock valuation.
Recruiter Email: email@example.com