ABOUT THE TEAM
Reports to: Operations Lead
Team Size: <20
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Marcela Fizova, email@example.com
Founded 2 years ago Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS) offers smart logistics solutions to our B2B Partners. Our department is rapidly expanding and we are now looking for a highly motivated Operations Assistant to ensure that our B2B Partners are guided and supported in all aspects of our operations.
As an Operations Assistant you will be the first point of contact for all operations topics with our Partners. You will act as a liaison between our Partners and internal teams. You will support your colleagues in the Operations team in ensuring Operational Excellence.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Processing of Shipping Notice requests and scheduling deliveries
- Handling daily contact with partners, internal supply chain teams and Logistics Centers
- Support internal Stakeholders with insights from the daily business and administrative support
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support for a variety of Operations projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Quick learner, with excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Passionate about providing excellent Operational support to our Partners, and ensuring very high service levels
- Working knowledge of Excel, previous experience of ticketing systems would be advantageous
- Able to multitask and prioritise, copes well in a fast paced environment with time-critical tasks
- A proactive attitude to your work and a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German & English
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations) diverse sports and health offerings
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through the diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.