ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Production Planning & Process Excellence
Reports to: Team Lead Production Planning & Process Excellence
Team Size: <10
Recruiter: Agata Wasko
As a Process Excellence Assistant in the Studio Operations team, you will be supporting the design, implementation and optimisation of reports and processes. Reporting to the Process Excellence Manager, you will strive for best-in-class process improvements and be actively involved in defining the perfect workflow in production set-up.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Support our Process Excellence team in operational and administrative matters, notably with monitoring and reporting by providing timely and accurate analysis. You will analyze production performance, demonstrate an understanding of key drivers for production efficiency and lead time, and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Seek opportunities for process improvements and go for them! Address your ideas to relevant stakeholders, e.g. Developers, Project Managers & Leads. You will have regular contact with the Production, and Buying teams in order to understand the needs and advise them in the planning, execution and reporting stages of process improvements.
- Challenge the status-quo: analyse, identify, and evaluate potential process improvements in collaboration with the Process Managers.
- Collaborate with the other Process Excellence team members to develop lean approaches based solutions to support the Production Teams and improve the efficiency of the production flow.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have earned a degree with quantitative focus, i.e.. in Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Process Management, Fashion Management.
- You have already gained first professional experience in the area of Process Improvement and/or Lean Management.
- You love to work with numbers and figures in a fashion environment; analysis and reports are familiar territory for you. You have extensive experience working with MS Office, especially Excel.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace collaboration and act proactively.
- Your English is business fluent, German is a plus.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.