As a Producer in Fulfillment Core you will work with self-organized & cross-functional teams. You own the Agile DevOps process and your main responsibility will be to enable and coach software development team on collaboration and agile processes. Furthermore, you will ensure good communication and collaboration with other stakeholders.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Facilitation. You facilitate decision making processes within and as a team, mentor when it comes to innovative ways of working for software development teams and assure a healthy team spirit.
- Transparency. You ensure that teams are aware of and document external project dependencies, deliverables and roadmaps and communicate them accordingly in order to establish and maintain transparency with stakeholders on the engineering side. In collaboration with members of the product organization you track product performance with given key performance indicators.
- Delivery. You drive the quarterly OKR development process within your team and cultivate focus that leads to a successful end-to-end delivery of releases and products.
- Agile Coaching. Through the use of the right agile methodologies for the needs of your team you ensure that an efficient and fitting organizational workflow is in place. Together with the team, you establish and maintain a culture of constant improvement.
- Project Management. You have 2-5 years of agile software project management or software product management experience, ideally in an e-commerce company and sound knowledge in managing and supporting software development processes.
- Communication. You have strong communication skills and actively drive projects, breaking down complex problems into manageable, structured work packages and effectively manage stakeholders and third party expectations. You are able to address and resolve conflicts within teams effectively and with empathy. You thrive in an international environment and are fluent in verbal and written English.
- Inspiration. You inspire and motivate the team, driving them to get things done and lead by example. You are able to bring a team together to craft a joined up plan, you understand risk mitigation and dependency management.
- Structure. You have effectively managed feature and requirement documents, project management documents and team roadmaps. Activities such as backlog grooming, task prioritization, OKRs, roadmap management, daily standups as well as user stories, Jira, product/feature mockups and processes diagrams are in your DNA.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals and parent & child room
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 25 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
A key to the success of Europe’s busiest fashion logistics network is continuously advancing our technology and processes. By pushing ourselves to think smarter and adapt faster, our teams are setting new levels of excellence for the industry while meeting the complex needs of our customers, helping people connect to fashion in ways that were never previously possible.
Fulfillment Core is all about inventory – and about the promise that we give to our customers. We make sure that our customers not only have a great delivery experience, but that delivery happens exactly when and how we promised. For this we process vast amounts of data, provide extremely reliable and high performing services and are always working to improve our algorithms and predictive models