Job DescriptionABOUT THE TEAM
Reports to: Department Head
Team Size: <5
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
As Team Lead for Stylist Operations, you will be directly responsible for the team supporting our freelance stylist network of roughly 800 people across 6 markets. You will ensure we can answer their inquiries quickly, communicate changes and updates, as well as measure and report on their engagement and satisfaction. You will plan capacities, monitor contact rates, as well as drive improvements to processes and operations
- Lead, grow, and develop a high performing team of Stylist Care Specialists
- Own the capacity planning for stylist contact on an ongoing basis as well as monitor the stylist contact rates and drivers
- Ensure we address stylist needs through excellent communication externally as well as by driving change internally
- Bring your own ideas as to how to optimize processes and define requirements for tooling improvements
- Ownership and management of projects from start to end with your team and coordinating with other multifunctional stakeholders.
- Degree in Business or Operations. More than 3 years of work experience in business development or operations management. At least 1 year of managerial experience
- Confident in using data and in possession of very good analytical skills. Confident in using Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SAP a plus
- Ability to maintain sight on goals within complex topics. Strong in prioritization and problem solving are your strengths. Ability to work well independently as in a team
- Very hands on mindset
- Excellent communication skills German with very good English level. French or Dutch a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT Zalon
ZALON is Zalando’s curated shopping service. Currently available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands and Belgium, we connect customers to personal stylists and constantly changing selections. Whether it’s an outfit for a specific occasion, a general makeover or the thrill of trying something fresh, we focus on building a deep understanding of an individual’s personal style and particular needs, translating it into outfits and looks they’ll love.