As Senior Project Manager - Category Operations Excellence Team you will be part of the Retail Operations team and you will help Zalando improve its core business and lay the foundations for our future success.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Working alongside the Head of Category Operations Excellence you will take ownership for establishing efficient operations in all Category Operations Teams (COps). You will build good relationships with all COps Leads and the Buying Heads and Directors to help them structure their teams effectively.
- Together with your team you will lead projects to standardize and optimize our entire procure-to-pay process. You are identifying, designing and introducing process improvements affecting the work of 300-400 colleagues in the categories. You are also driving standardization of our processes across our 2000+ suppliers.
- You are the glue between the Categories and the entire Retail Operations Team. You work closely with the product managers to identify and suggest opportunities worth building into our formal IT systems. You drive communication and roll-out strategies for the solutions built by the Retail Operations Team.
- Alongside your key functional responsibilities, you are fully responsible for leading and developing a team of two Business Developer Managers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong leader. Highly motivated team player, and an expert in managing conflicts and priorities. Able to manage multiple stakeholders independently through your strategic communication style.
- Process expert. Relevant Merchandise Planning or Buying experience at senior level. Good knowledge of Zalando’s pre- and in-season processes.
- Solution oriented. Reliable when it comes to getting things done. Proven track record of identifying opportunities and driving change. Comfortable with analysis and excel at an advanced level.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners. We bring head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers across 17 markets. Our platform is a one-stop fashion shop for inspiration, innovation, and interaction