Job DescriptionABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Customer Care International: Dutch Market
Reports to: Operations Manager
Dutch/ Dutch Belgium Team Size: 30 in total, in 2 teams
Recruiter Name, Email: mark Birch, email@example.com
You are responsible for the Dutch Team alongside another Team Lead. You will guide your team with regular meetings, coaching, support and motivation.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Maintain a constant flow of information within the team and the next level supervisor
- Initiate qualification measures and offer technical support for your team members to maintain the quality expectations
- Prepare reports and control your teams goals, you will supervise your teams key performance indicators
- Secure the required service level by providing support and by developing performance themed workshops
- Fluent in English you are open minded and friendly, just like us! Dutch is a strong plus.
- You have experience in Team Management, ideally in a Customer Service environment with a great knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel). HR experience and personal planning is also a plus
- Feedback is important to us here at Zalando. You’re able to give and receive it, working on your own personal areas of development-with support of course!
- Multi-tasking and organisation are key. You take responsibility each day for yourself and your team. Working under pressure doesn’t stress you out and you show a strong team player mentality
- Be part of a great team at one of the biggest success stories in e-commerce. When you join, you can expect to become part of a diverse and ambitious team. You will work in a flat hierarchy in a truly international environment at our call centre in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you grow in your role and within the business.
- You can expect a great salary as well as benefits. How about 40% discount on our online shop, contributions for the public transport in Berlin, free fruit and drinks each day, parties and team events to name just a few?
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional Customer Care team. We love welcoming new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.