Fundamental support for key merchandising activities.
- Sample management around key milestones
- PIM ownership
Merchandising Capabilities- 40%
Daily/Weekly and Monthly tasks to develop key merchandising capabilities- strategy, range plan building, metric, analysis, and market research.
- Support for product strategy/market needs, connecting with cross functional partners
- Support with range plan building
- Market research and competitor analysis on monthly basis
- GTM Calendar and ways of working
Project Work- 30%
Three meaningful projects during the graduate program to build time management skills, cross functional collaboration, and a sense of ownership.
- Develop a clear and easy tool for reporting out on ST on a weekly basis; propose recommended actions to the merch team based on ST results
- Product knowledge tools key CKJ product categories. Support with trainings in store and helping to develop this resource for sales staff in stores.
- Sustainability/Innovation- come up with a proposal for how CKJ can offer a differentiated POV around Innovation and/or sustainability that connects with our target consumer