With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- Build strong relationships with the Customer Service teams in the countries you are responsible for
- Be the single entry point of contact, pursuing fast resolution for your Markets
- Be the “voice & partner of CS” within HQ
- Improve the way of communication every day
- Take ownership to channel / escalate topics to relevant parties and drive the follow-up accordingly
- Share your knowledge within the team and with your Markets
- Understand the way of working in your Markets and work together with them on improvements
- Know “your” Order Book - check the quality of the Order Book flow and drive together with the Markets the follow-up actions to keep the Order Book and the good flow on an excellent level of quality (all r to f is moved, all deliveries created, shipments on time)
- Take care of shipping arrangements, also for advertising campaigns and store openings and be in close cooperation with your Markets and the warehouse (convincing role – take realistic decisions as not everything is possible)
- Be the interface to Customer Service, Warehouse, Customer Set-Up, Credit Control, and all other Supply Chain Operations teams
- Drive and lead your individual weekly Market VC - proactively work with Markets to have the right focus on Order Book
- Always challenge the question: Is what I do still the right and most efficient way to do?
- OB clean-up (direct and forward) as of delivery creation – take care of the p&h clean-up
- Support Customer Service with pricing updates, PO’s, etc. whenever needed
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively adapt communication style to the interest and level of the audience
- Priority setting and time management skills
- Problem-solving minded
- Teamwork / team lead & management
- Own initiative
- Being transparent and pro-active is very important in this role; "act instead of react"
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- Will report into Sandra Weis-Smits (Director Market Operations)
- Customer Service teams in Europe
- Order Fulfillment, Business Process Development, our Trainer & Coach and other relevant departments like Customer Set Up, Credit Control
What You Can Expect From Us
A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
A chance to unwind with weekly social activities