Job DescriptionFarfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
MarketingWe’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
LondonOur London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
If you’re passionate about social media and building true communities through social media, let’s talk.
Farfetch is looking for someone to join our social media team and help us engage meaningfully and consistently with our global audience of 4.5M.
As Community Manager, you will act as the Farfetch connection between our unique community of customers, boutiques, creators and influencers through our organic social media channels. A natural conversation starter, you’ll join in with prospective customers via comments and DMs, connect with our current audiences and maintain relationships with our vast influencer network.
Reporting into the Senior Social Media Manager, a key focus for this role will be implementing our Instagram and YouTube engagement strategies. This is a truly cross-functional role, working closely with the Influencer team, the Customer Service team, plus Comms and Editorial to put our Community first in everything we do.What you'll do
- Responsible for building and maintaining 1:1 relationships with our community using DMs and comments across our core social media channels.
- Maintain regular engagement with our influencer network.
- Work closely with the Social Media Editor to identify content opportunities based on social listening data.
- Monitoring sentiment for the brand across social channels.
- Generate new ideas based on trends in comments.
- Maintain the voice of Farfetch in all communications.
- Oversee customer service communications on Farfetch social platforms and work closely with the CS team.
- Social (media) butterfly with a deep understanding of many social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Thoughtful, empathetic person who finds it easy to connect with others
- Skilled writer and grammar enthusiast who is able to quickly grasp brand tone of voice
- Social media coordination or influencer marketing experience ideal, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- A team player with good problem-solving skills A detail-oriented individual.