Job DescriptionFarfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
MarketingWe’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
LondonOur London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
We’re looking for someone who knows what’s trending—both in fashion and on social; anatural editor who can identify key moments for our customers whilst navigating the widerange of designers and products on Farfetch.com; a proactive team member who ispassionate about making our social channels the best that they can be; a collaborator bynature with great communication skills who can work across departments; a self-professed spelling and grammar nerd who can easily craft a spell-checked caption.
Reporting into the Senior Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for telling the Farfetch story across our core social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest through daily, weekly and monthly content plans tied to our global marketing calendar. You will be expected to contribute new, innovative ideas focused on engagement—always working with the customer front of mind.What you'll do
- Responsible for planning and editing daily content for Farfetch’s organic accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest in line with global marketing strategy.
- Manage daily content planning process across Farfetch social platforms.
- Manage cross-departmental activations on Farfetch social platforms.
- Analyze weekly engagement and traffic across social platforms
- Always optimizing and conceptualizing content based on learnings and past analysis
- Collaborate closely with wider editorial & content teams.
- Drive innovation on the core social channels.
- You have a deep understanding of social media ecosystems and how to best serve content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well as emerging networks.
- You are a storyteller by nature, always looking for the angle.
- You have a track record of audience engagement
- Social media experience at a brand or agency is a plus, but not required
- You are a skilled writer and grammar nerd who is able to quickly grasp brand tone of voice.
- You are a detail-oriented, proactive team member.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary.