Buck Mason is looking for a Store Manager that embodies the spirit of Buck Mason culture, customer experience, and lifestyle. A Store Manager must have the four pillars of a Buck Mason Leader: 1) Business Creator, 2) Adaptability, 3) Merchandising & Operations, and 4) Focus & Prioritization. All aspects of the store’s success will depend on the Store Manager's ability to build a team of exceptional associates, execute processes and procedures that help provide a quality shopping experience for all customers, and ensure that the store exceeds defined financial performance targets.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team.
- Establish daily store goals as well as individual goals for each team member.
- Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Buck Mason behaviors.
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent guest experience
- Maintain a professional and organized environment, ensuring excellent execution and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store.
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience.
- Retain and develop talent.
- Ask for feedback from store team, peers or superiors
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team.
- Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning.
The Ideal Candidate
- Service Focused.
- Commercially Aware.
- A passion for and interest in fashion, and a luxury ethos.
- Flexible to work as required to meet store needs.
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
- Experience in a Menswear brand or in a Menswear service and selling environment.
- Retail Management experience appropriate to the role, to be assessed based on the size and complexity of previous roles. Metrics will include sales turnover and volume and the number and types of roles previously managed.