All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Manager, Data Analytics will be responsible for developing strategic insights, a key understanding of product performance and a deep analytical explanation for multiple cross-channel marketing activities at True&Co. This person will work closely with senior management in order to achieve the strategic objectives and play a key role in describing company performance via data.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Deeply understand the team’s business strategy and operational objectives.
- Improve business and operational efficiency by automating and maintaining scalable processes, tools, and dashboards.
- Identify areas for process optimization using data and develop tasks and recommendations for engineers to implement.
- Develop SQL queries and perform ad hoc data analyses to understand trends and directional indicators.
- Maintain and extend the data platform in the cloud; define and change the way we work with data to generate more insights.
- Work with large amounts of data from many data sources and develop subject matter expertise on how it connects together and relates to business functions.
- Measure and track efficiencies gained, and ROI realized as a result of improved data understanding.
- Analyze consumer-centric data collected from proprietary data sources.
- Communicate compliance requirements to business stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of compliance strategies and recommendations through accurate data gathering, analysis and modeling.
- Advise key members on compliance boundaries and how to approach them.
- Understand direction and objectives of Marketing, Engineering and Business functions; guide each function to their intended goal while adhering to compliance boundaries.
- Support the team and the businesses to develop and implement strategic initiatives that will drive business growth and operational efficiencies.
- Develop data products/tools that are cutting edge and make viewing data easier.
- Contribute to the development of business strategies and recommendations through accurate data gathering, analysis and modeling.
- Foster the development of team members through sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Manage privacy metrics and prepare reports for senior management in partnership with Legal.
- Assist with vendor privacy risk assessment program.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of hands on experience, preferably in a prior Senior Data Analyst role
- Prior experience in Business/Operations Analytics for E-Commerce
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a quantitative field e.g., math, statistics, engineering, economics, finance, computer science.
- Exceptional SQL mastery is a requirement.
- Experience with BigQuery a huge plus.
- Must have Ruby, Python, bash, and R experience. Knowledge of other languages, such as Java, Node.JS preferred
- Previous experience with e-Commerce is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to translate internal stakeholder needs into both business and technical requirements.
- Experience with Looker or similar data visualization tools preferred.
- True passion for data and analytics and the value of data-driven decision making.
- Motivated self-starter who works exceptionally well in an unstructured environment.
- Heavy experience with cloud technologies, containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant), scaling, high availability, high performance systems.
- Good code hygiene, testing and documentation practices, continuous delivery/deployment (Chef/TravisCI/Jenkins/Airflow).
- Good design skills and optimal solutions to problems balancing scope, performance and other trade-offs.
- Strategic thinker who can see the ‘big picture’, and granular details as needed.
- Team player with strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment a plus.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the consumer environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to interpret data, spot trends, draws conclusions and makes recommendations. High standard of accuracy with statistical data.
- Strong leadership, facilitation and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH