All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Product Strategy & Innovation Lab Coordinator will support the Lab Manager in promoting the growth and impact of the Advanced Concepts Lab, through strategic product management for Calvin Klein and the brands within The Underwear Group portfolio. The goal is to serve as a strategic platform for incubating relevant product tied to a distribution plan, closer-to-market. This is achieved by leveraging cross-functional teams and creating synergies across businesses to ensure our impact can be maximized and learnings adopted.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Execute the lab process – manage deadlines in partnership with supply lead.
- Recap all meetings and communicate follow up needed as well as ensure follow up complete.
- Ensure key cross-functional partners including the design, marketing & packaging teams are downloaded on initiatives and working towards all necessary deadlines.
- Manage daily communication on product, questions, request, and updates with cross-functional teams.
- Schedule all necessary meetings & conference calls with regional and cross functional teams
- Maintain all Lab data tools: Line Matrix, costing file, PDP content file, Sku plan w. actualized roadmap (external + internal publishes), Process checklist chart for all pending initiatives, etc.
- Publish and communicate updates to key cross-functional partners on a regular basis, ownership of data/info accuracy and ensure consistently actualized.
- Attend and participate in video conferences for in-region fittings.
- Attend weekly agility cross-functional meeting and own updates to team re: process checklist for status of active initiatives.
- Manage offsite-calendar and subsequent itinerary in addition to running list of locations.
- Manage competitive shopping calendar and subsequent itinerary in addition to running list of exhibits/conferences.
- Weekly publish of market recaps: competitive landscape, innovation, and industry wide learnings.
- Support manager on projects outside of the current day to day scope including collecting data and analysis.
- Support manager in creating visual tools as needed for meetings with leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in Merchandising and/or Design
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required in Merchandising or related field
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change, and contribute to change management
- Team player and highly collaborative
- Strong product sensibility
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Merch Team
- Design Team
- Global Supply Chain
- Regional Merchandising
- Consumer Insights Team
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
DECISION MAKING: N/A
RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY: Proficient in excel, word, PowerPoint & illustrator.
ENVIRONMENT: Fast-paced and highly collaborative.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH