All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Business Process Management (BPM) organization contributes to PVH’s transformation through global adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. Our mission is to lead, listen and partner to create extraordinary value for our brands through process excellence. We optimize business processes to deliver consistent, core capabilities with flexibility to support value add brand and regional differences.
The Senior Analyst, BPM – Finance helps enable and drive business strategies through process improvement by focusing on business process analysis for any one or more of the following areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Corporate Finance and/or Treasury. The role helps develop, analyze, optimize and document business processes across PVH enterprise. The role will contribute to process optimization, support analysis of current and future state processes through modeling using BPM techniques, and help define and optimize how relevant business information flows throughout the enterprise.
- Document current, and develop future, business process maps, using BPM methods/tools which effectively communicate processes and improvement opportunities.
- Understand “as is” and future-state business processes, help analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions which advance business capabilities
- Understand and document process variability across brands/regions/units and recommend corresponding variable approaches to enable core, consistent future state processes.
- Maintain an effective repository of process maps for assigned business units.
- Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with strong knowledge in assigned business areas; both current state and opportunities to improve.
- Determine and document the impact of change to business processes. Assist business partners to define their “from/to” change impacts and develop adoption action plans.
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate between IT, business and other functions to ensure consistent levels of detail in the business process models.
- Help advance capabilities/processes toward “best-in-class” by supporting cross business forums to exchange/transfer knowledge and drive consistent improvement opportunities.
- Assist with documenting process enhancement requests across business units
- Regularly report and update on progress, timelines, and challenges.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of business experience, preferably in corporate accounting: accounts payable, accounts receivable, Treasury, etc.
- Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred; ideally fast-moving, multi-channel business with global manufacturing/sourcing.
- Prefer experience with people management and/or project management
- Prefer (but not necessary) experience with SAP and/or other ERP systems and business process mapping tools (Industry Print, Visio, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong knowledge of accounting or finance
- Practical experience designing and documenting business processes and sub-processes.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain poise and positivity in fast-paced rapidly changing environment
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH