Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Manage full-cycle payroll, tax reporting (local & expats), pension and staff benefits administration.
- Administer payroll system and assist in system enhancement design.
- Participate in HR policy, benefits and insurance review and implementation.
- Manage the HR system, maintain database and personnel records to ensure data integrity.
- Contract management including salary package simulation and proposition.
- Expatriate management to administer the assignment support services for International Assignees such as expatriates and local-plus within Hong Kong, including but not limited to tax calculation, work visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, relocation shipment, assignment related pre-requisites (e.g. schooling, club etc.), annual leave passage, spouse assistance services (if applicable), intercultural and language services etc.
- Coordinate HR-related payment processes.
Annual HR Process
- Assist with annual performance management, salary review & bonus recommendations processes including market data benchmarking and preparing review proposals.
- People cost/budget preparation and tracking.
- Perform annual salary survey and related analysis as needed.
- Prepare social reports and monthly HR movement reports.
- Filing management
- Participate in HR projects to streamline and automate C&B processes.
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree holder in Business Administration / HRM or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably gained in luxury retail industry and MNC.
- Knowledge of HR Employment Ordinance, related regulations and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant, detailed-oriented, team-player and willing to accept responsibilities.
- Good analytical skills and numerical sense.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight time frame.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good command of PC knowledge, including MS Office (esp. Excel), and Chinese word-processing. Previous experience with HRIS Flex System advantageous.