Job DescriptionThe mission of the People Analytics and HR Systems function in Gucci is to help to foster a data driven culture inside HR and to drive HR Transformation and HR digital initiative. The People Analytics and HR Systems function provides the HR partners and the Business with tools and valuable insights and analytical inputs about the organization and its people, that support evidence based decision making on HR matters in order to improve organizational effectiveness and business performance.
The HR Systems and Data Analyst is responsible at Brand level for the effective day-to-day support of the HR system and ensures that the employee’s data in the main HR systems are correct and updated.
- Responsible for the effective day-to-day support of the HR system (Workday) at Brand level managing security, data and mass structure changes and supporting system users;
- Manage and review the bulk transfer of employee data into the HRIS system and audits all data changes. Ensures that the integration of employee information from all sources is correctly loaded into the HRIS system. Audits and evaluates the accuracy of employee information for use in other employee-related systems;
- Create, edit and remove organization security roles for the system and provide support for issues relating to User Based Securities in Workday;
- Partner with area champions to ensure best practice is followed and users are educated to get the best out of the system in particular sharing specialist knowledge and providing technical expertise;
- Manage and proactively monitor data integrity in the HR systems including assisting subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity;
- Work on HR Systems enhancements with HRIS Kering team as required based on needs of the business;
- Work with Workday PMO and performs other duties as required based on needs of the business.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Fine to get your hands dirty and love for the power of data and analytics
- Strong Digital attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Workday or other HCM systems is a plus
- Good MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate good judgement and discretion with dealing with highly sensitive data
- Good understanding of the People function and processes
- Logical thinker with the ability to identify weaknesses in data and processes and propose solutions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- BA Degree or Master’s degree in Economics or related field