The resource will deal with the weekly and daily programming of the Studio's photographic activity, coordinating the priorities of the different projects with the availability of the products to be photographed, and assigning the job to the photographers.
- Take charge of the still life photographic projects of the studio, scheduling the photo shoots based on the agreed deadlines;
- Manage the updating of the image request lists: product availability, status of the photography, delivery of the images, information on problems. Share these lists with the departments involved;
- Request the availability of the products and take into account their entry into the studio and their return, in collaboration with the different showrooms and the photo studio warehouse;
- Call photographers and seamstresses according to the planned activities and assign them the images to be taken;
- Identify and promptly share any project-related concerns;
- Organize and coordinate periodic alignment meetings with the different teams, on issues related to images or products.
- Good Excel and Outlook. Ability to work with Mac. Basic knowledge of Adobe is welcome.
- Good English.
- Organizational skills, time and priority management skills. Good responsiveness to change.
- Previous experience in the field of fashion, or in photography management, or in project management are welcome.